10 February 2010

What's on Your....?

This week - Desktop!

I panicked when I read this! My desk is such a mess! But Susan has posted a picture of her computer desktop.
Phew! Relief! I change my desktop every 3 to 7 days. This is it, currently.



I couldn't get a photo without the flash reflection, so I did a Ctrl/Printscrn, paste in Paint and saved as a jpeg. Cheating, I know, but it did the job. :)

Don't forget to let us know in the comments, if you are playing, so we can check out your post! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh very clever!
    and maybe could you repeat here how to do the screen capture [ like you did in the comments on my original post ]?
    I took the easy way out and just photographed it. It was just luck rather than ability that I didn't get any screen flare.

    ReplyDelete