29 April 2007

Funky Cats Rule

I finally finished one of my WIPs this weekend. I started "Funky Cats Rule" last year, and this weekend, I stitched the binding on and made and attached the label. This strippy quilt was based on one that Debbie at Hobbysew made, although I didn't use all the prints she did, and I made a few other changes. I used Laurel Birch fabrics as well as some yellow chenille and bright pink, wide ric rac. I love the brightness of this quilt!
I will take photos tomorrow (in better light) and post them tomorrow night.

This is the label I made. I scanned a piece of fabric onto the computer to get the images of the cats, composed my label, then printed it off onto fabric and stitched it to the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment