I have been tagged by the lovely Di!
Here are the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you
2. Post THE RULES on your blog
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog
4. Tag 7 people and link to them
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
7 weird or random facts:
mmm, only 7? That should be easy!
1. I like peanut butter and vegemite together, on the same sandwich.
2. My first car was a yellow 1974 Leyland mini, called Hajoseven Tythree. I loved him and was very sad to have to switch to a bigger car when baby no 2 came along. DH kept him to drive to work. We had him for 20years, but he eventually rusted out so much, you could see the ground under your feet! RIP Haji (HAJ 073)
3. I am a procrastinator. I leave things until the last minute, when they become urgent. For instance, I should be getting December's bookwork up to date and doing my BAS, but I've been working on my journal quilts instead!
4. I over-commit myself to things. Why do I do that? It's really bad, when combined with #3.
5. Sometimes I have a macabre sense of humour. When my Granmother had a leg amputated, I bought her a Teddy Bear and amputated it's leg at the same spot and bandaged it just like hers. I must have inherited her sense of humour, because when I took it to the hospital and gave it to her, she laughed! She loved it, and showed all the nurses.
6. I love dragons. I have several dragon sculptures in my house (they are not ornaments!) and quite a few cement ones in my garden. I also have a real one living in my back yard. He has 2 friends who visit occasionally. When they do, the yard gets quite crowded and I can't do my washing! So we run out of clean clothes occasionally.
7. It is 2 years, since I did more than 10 minutes of ironing at any one time. I iron on a needs basis, but that is about to change. No, I'm not going to start ironing. The beautiful ironing fairy is going to pick it up and iron it for me.
Wow! That's 7 already!
Now I tag Dy, Pennie, Liz, Jane, Andrea, Infamous Gnomes, Kate