This week, we have the letter N and the categories: little things, human, and mineral.
A human Nipple, surrounded by a ring with a little Nacre pearl. (Nacre contains calcium carbonate, which is a mineral!)
BTW, this is NOT my nipple! It is a male nipple, so is quite OK to show on a family blog.
Last weeks Scatterday answers:
1. Liquid measuring container
2. Light dimmer switch
3. Label maker (dymo)
4. Light source and light bulb (yes, it was a torch)
5. Lint roller
6. Lens (from a very old film camera)
7. Lipstick dispenser (the twist part)
8. Label applicator for CDs
9. Liquid paper
10. Lead pencil
11. Level (spirit)
12. Ladle with light reflections
14. Loud speaker, left hand one
15. Loo button (yes the "old fashioned" type, Dy!)
I have posted the responses for the quiz in last weeks Scatterday comments. Worth reading for a chuckle.
It was hard to decide who actually won, as no matter what criteria I used to award points, all 3 came out equal. I decided to pick which one amused me the most, but all 3 were equal there, too!
So the only thing to do, I have decided, is to award all 3 a little something.
However, you do have to let me know your snail mail addy. I am not going to chase you for it, so if you don't read this, you'll never know, will you? LOL