8 April 2007

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter Sunday everyone! The sky so far is blue, here, but there are clouds hanging around, so we could be in for more rain. Not that I mind, but I am going to get outside before it's too late.
Well, my quilting hasn't progressed very far this weekend. Lots of interruptions and other priorities getting in the way. I have cut up the panel of Lorelei Designs "On the Mend". I am going to add extra borders to the ladies and make a lap quilt for my Mum.
She is living with cancer (developed metastasis last year from breast cancer which she had 8 years previously) and is holding her own at the moment.
This wasn't on the agenda for this weekend, but I was determined to fit something in last night before going to bed.
Hopefully, I'll have better luck today!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/4/07 16:27

    hi sis - happy easter to you too - have just managed to have a look see - very impressive & looks like you'll have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete