21 August 2008

Thank you Everyone

Dad is still hanging in there, even though the Doctors expected him to be gone last weekend. Our main concern is for Mum, as she is on chemo tablets at the moment and tires very quickly.
Naturally, she still wants to spend the day, every day, at the hospital. We are watching her closely and trying to work our way between the fine balance of her physical needs and her emotional needs.
Very tiring for all...

Thank you all so very much for your kind thoughts, concerns and prayers. I only get access to the internet every 3 to 4 days, but it means so much to me to read your comments, and know that there are so many friends out there who care.

I love you all for being part of my life, and being there for me. Thank you.

*****

9 comments:

  1. Dear Lindi,

    Words seem to fail me, but remember you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lindi, I have just read your post, and feel very saddened.My thoughts are with you,sometimes, words are not enough.Life can be hard and your Dad is your Dad.Take Care Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to the whole family.
    That's what families are best at.

    Sending love and strength to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bible tells us that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. You are strong through Him. May God bless you and your family and comfort you during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindi - big hugs to you my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous25/8/08 09:42

    Tough times for you, thinking of you and your family.

    hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Today I'm creating labels for the ATCs in the upcoming CYBER FYBER exhibition but I can't resist sneaking a peek into some of the blogs while I work. I'm so glad I looked in on your blog. Please add my prayer to all of your own and those you are receiving from others.
    Susan
    CYBER FYBER and also
    http://artbysusanlenz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs, Lindi, for all of you. What else can I say... God bless. Love, Di

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lindi,
    A little note to say I'm thinking of you and wondering how things are going for you.
    Hold on.
    hugs
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete