6 January 2012

Machine Pieced Hexies

I have been doing quite bit of machine piecing lately...yes, still one-handed with the occasional co-operation of my right pointer finger....so thought I'd have a go at machine pieced hexagons, at least until I reached a point I couldn't manage.
I bought these 2 packs, precut, from Possum Blossom Patchwork. They are the Reunion pack from Sweetwater.....
So far, I have stitched them into rows, but have yet to try attaching the rows. I might have a play with the row arrangement, first.

**********

Don't forget my giveaway...see previous post.....I am drawing the winner tomorrow afternoon Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time.


Cheers,
Lindi



2 comments:

  1. Well done Lindi. I think your word for the year should be inspirational, as that's what you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you're trying to sew, though I can only imagine how difficult that is. I have been praying for you and Wayne, hoping God is helping you cope. and improve your health.

    ReplyDelete